Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Never-Fail Cookies

I have had a request for absolutely scrumptious, never-fail cookies. This request is from my sister, who, last time she was at my house, she made no less than 3 batches of cookies which all turned out awful. Well, not awful, the first two tasted okay, but had other issues...

This is a hard one, because I am still working on being a good cookie maker myself, and I am always doing things like trying to use whole-wheat flour because it is healthier and tastes better. But that really changes the texture of you cookies.

I would have to say that my only never-fail treat recipe is to melt a cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips, stir in a handful or two of mini-marshmallows and chow down.

I'll get back to you on the cookie recipe....

PLUS THIS IS SO EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!ARE YOU READY??????????

I figured out how to link pdf files to my blog. So now you can see my patterns for felt food. Happy Day :)
FeltFoodPost

Okay, One more MARVELOUS THING. MY LIFE IS CHANGED FOREVER. YOU WILL WANT THIS. READ ON....

I signed up for a google account so that I could have this blog. I went to www.googlepages.com to find a host for my pdf files so that I could link them to this post. I had to sign up for a gmail (email) account, but now I have a pdf file host and all for free. Gmail looks pretty cool. And on my "My Accounts" page of my google account, there was a link called "Reader."

I wondered what it was so I clicked on it. It is like a sort of email inbox, only instead of sending you emails, It checks all your favorite websites/blogs and lets you know if anything new is posted on them. No more forgetting to check Molly Chicken's site anymore. I "Subscribed" (put in the links) to all my favorite blogs. Now I can just go to my google account and check the reader. It is amazing.

It is like getting an email every time my favorite people post on their blogs!! I feel so special.

No comments:

Post a Comment