Thursday, February 5, 2009

Tulip Babies




As part of the AWESOME "Sugar & Spice & Everything Nice" Apron swap I am in, I won a gift basket of flower bulbs from Bev of Bevie's Blooms. I am so happy about it.



They came in the mail this week in a very pretty tin. I showed the bulbs to Diva 2 and Diva 3. I explained that we would get some special dirt (potting soil) and plant the bulbs and they would grow into flowers. I read the names of the flowers off the little bags. There were

lilies,

daffodills,

and tulips.

Later, Diva 3 asked me, "Now can we go get the special dirt for the "tulip babies?"

2 comments:

  1. Very cute! How fun to get your bulbs right now!

    Here in Utah I'm seeing some mud after a couple of days of warmish weather (non freezing!). I'm sooo excited for Spring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that Julia looks like a rabbit in that picture.

    ReplyDelete