Monday, June 8, 2009

Hair!!!




So I just stumbled across the world of blogging moms who create amazing things with their little girls' hair and I am so excited to try all this on my 3 guinea pigs!!!


Hair Today

Girl Hairdoos & Ideas

I don't want to use their pictures, So I gave it a try even though it was past bed time. I hope I can find a blog with some basic tips for neatness.

I am excited because
#1 I love braids and now I have pictures to prove to the 3 Divas that other little girls let their moms braid their hair.

#2 Creating a new I-Love-You ritual/routine for each day with my girls

I'll keep you posted on my success/miserable failure

1 comment:

  1. Seester--here's another website my sis-in-law uses on her girls, and I might say they always look fabulous! I hope the girls let you pull their hair out and torture them so they look super cute. There is always bribery until they like it!

    http://www.girlydohairstyles.com/

    ReplyDelete