Saturday, June 5, 2010

Much Better

I leaned something profound today.

Something rather life-changing.





A day which doesn't begin well can be made much better if the Man of the House cooks dinner.



These Chipotle Lime marinated shrimp were muy delicioso. It is a secret recipe that DH found on the internet and made more secret by adding garlic and cilantro.



Also, I have to brag on my kids, who finished their first sewing projects. ("Finished" being key, as the both have begun things in the past which never reached completion.) Way to go Cherry Pie and Bubba






Cherry Pie over decorated hers. I started stressing out and then I took a deep breath and reminded myself that it was her little bag and she could have it how she wanted.



And Cutie Pie got her first hair cut--which makes me a little sad, because I can't do these piggy tails any more. But she already seems cooler, so it is worth the sacrifice.

1 comment:

  1. Those shrimp look mighty tasty!

    Way to go for completed projects.

    ReplyDelete