Monday, January 2, 2012

Happy New Year's Baby


Just wanted to post this precious picture.

So far Baby Dumpling has shown herself to be a good eater. She knew what to do right from the start.

At three weeks old, she still mostly just sleeps and eats. She has about 2 times a day where she is awake and looking around. She has gained control of her eyes, and they work together now.

She does not sleep through the night yet--four hours is the longest she goes without eating. Last night she did not go more than 2 hours without eating.

I have many hopes and goals for the new year, but I know I have to take a new baby into account as I make my plans. Saying I will exercise every morning at 5:30 am (which is what I wanted to say) is ridiculous, considering I am likely to be feeding Baby Dumpling then, or unconscious from being up so much with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment