Monday, April 16, 2012

Cookie Cutters


Baby Dumpling is four months old. She weighs 13 lbs. 2 oz (35th percentile) and is 26 inches long (98th percentile) Tall and skinny.

I don't know how you feel about your kids, but mine all seem to look quite a bit alike--they are born and I think, "well, it's mine alright. Cookie Cutter kids." But as they grow, they remind me of first one and then another sibling. So I went to the scrapbook and pulled out a 4 month old picture of each of my babies to compare.


First thing I thought was "I don't remember them looking like that!"
Second, though there are similarities, I can easily tell all six apart. I think a lot of their similarities are in their expressions and the way they move. These are things you can't see in pictures

Psalms 127:3-5 Lo, children are an heritage of the Lord: and the fruit of the womb is his reward. 4 As arrows are in the hand of a mighty man; so are children of the youth. 5 Happy is the man that hath his quiver full of them....

Matthew 18:5 And whoso shall receive one such little child in my name receiveth me.

No comments:

Post a Comment