Friday, September 5, 2008

I've been tagged

THE RULES:
1. link the person who tagged you
2. post the rules
3. tell 6 unspectacular quirks of yours
4. tag 6 fellow bloggers by linking them

#1 my seester tagged me

#2 see above

#3
1. I really hate taking my shoes off at the airport security station because then my socks get dirty and I have to put my shoes on my dirty socks after I walk through the metal detector and that makes my shoes dirty on the inside. shudder.

2. When I am making cookies and I eat the raw dough, I count how many spoons I eat, and tell myself that I have to subtract that number from how many cookies I am allowed to eat later. Sometimes I follow that rule...

3. I enjoy filling out applications and forms. I get quite a sense of fulfillment filling in all the blanks. And I have great difficulty leaving blanks empty even when I am not supposed to write in them.

4. Like my sister, I lift my feet up off the floor during scary parts of movies (it makes me feel safer.)

5. I like to talk about myself way too much, although in this case I am excused because I was tagged, right? I love to be the expert and if anyone ever asks me a question, I answer quite decisively. Even if I don't know, I catch myself figuring something out to say so I can have something to say. Later, when I rethink it, I want to die. Why can't I just say, "I really don't know anything about that?" But no, I have to be the expert and fill in the blank and impart my *wisdom* to the world. sigh. Not to mention the fact that I will usually totally waffle if someone else states their opinion at all confidently. I am easily persuaded by whoever I am talking to.

6. I don't like to eat doughnuts. I have never met anyone else who does not think that Krispy Kremes are heaven on earth. The only doughnuts I can even stand are ones I make myself. Or if I'm starving, a maple bar, but only because I like the frosting, not the doughnut.


#4 tag 6 peeps (hazards of friendship)

1. Lucy
2. Jill
3. Vea
4. Vicki
5. Josie
6. Alisa

That took way too much time to figure out!!!

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for tagging me! It was kinda fun to come up with 6 quirks! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fool of a woman. Who does not like doughnuts. I myself don't freak out about Krispy Creme but what about yellow cake doughnut holes. Surely there is room in this world for a cake doughnut hole or two........

    ReplyDelete