Monday, December 20, 2010

Groupons??

My amazing and talented cousin has started a blog listing great groupon deals

What is a Groupon, you ask? I didn't know either. It is like a coupon and like a gift certificate. You buy it, but it is good for usually at least twice the money you paid for it. Sweet, huh?

It all seems rather overwhelming to me, but my cousin is taming the beast and creating nice shortcut lists for us so we can look and click and not have to sort through pages of lists to find groupons we would like/use.

You can experience the Groupon List by clicking here and then seeing the daily list by clicking on "blog"

Happy Deal Finding!

Plus you need to get on there so you don't miss sweet deals like this one.



$85 for $155 custom made jeans.

**sob**

That would have been a Merry Christmas to me.

Here's one I'm considering:



Backwoods Outdoor Gear


That would be a Merry Christmas to the Man of the House

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for sharing this, Rebecca! You made my day. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete