Monday, May 30, 2011

Summer Hair Cuts


My GirlFriends' Guide to Pregnancy says that under no circumstances are you to ever do something drastic during pregnancy--like getting a new hair cut.

After tonight, I am sure it should also say that under no circumstances should you ever cut your childrens' hair when you are pregnant.

Pictures to follow tomorrow morning when the girls are awake.

Lucky for them, they are so cute that they still look cute with my murderous hack job hair cuts.

Also, lucky for them, my insanity stopped short of giving them bangs like they asked for. At least I knew that would be a disaster.

Lucky for me, the Man of the House is gone for 2-3 weeks with the National Guard helping clean up the Joplin tornado. Maybe their hair will grow back enough that I can take them to someone who knows what they are doing and have it fixed.

No comments:

Post a Comment