A fellow blogger has awarded me this Sunshine Award. Thanks! Yay! :) My first blog award!!
I think I earned it mostly because I comment often on their blog. It's a great blog, well thought out and intelligent and surprisingly funny. By which I mean that the humor isn't always obvious, it sneaks up on you unexpectedly. That's the best kind. Ya'all should check it out here: LDS Convert
I comment so much because I love it when people comment on my blog posts (hint! hint!)
Anyway, here are the rules: (Made to be broken, apparently. I'll feel free to break them.)
The Rules: *made to be broken*
Include the award Logo(s) in a post or in your blog.
Answer 10 questions about your self.
Link your nominees to the post and comment on their blog, letting them know about the award.
Share the love and link the person who nominated you.
The Questions: (which I totally changed, via permission to break the rules above)
1. What is your Favorite color? green, green, green. It is happy and peaceful.
2. What is your favorite animal? Elephant. I always wanted a pet elephant when I was growing up.
Do you like Post-it Notes? Do I ever!! Wanna make me happy on my birthday? Give me a shiny new stack of Post-it notes (Note to the Man of the House: If you are reading this, you are the exception to this rule. Do not give me Post-it notes for my birthday. More is expected of you --like a new package of manilla file folders. I'm sure you knew that already.)
6. What’s your Favorite pattern? My favorite pattern that I have actually sewn is Insa skirt from the book "Sewing Clothes Kids Love" by Nancy Langdon & Sabine Pollehn. I blogged about how it turned out here.
7. What movies could you watch over and over again and still love? Fiddler on the Roof, The Sound of Music, Pride & Prejudice (A&E 1996 version), Scrooge the Musical with Albert Finney, The Muppets' Christmas Carol, Ben Hurr, Thoroughly Modern Millie, The Importance of Being Earnest.
8. What’s your favorite number? 7
9. Favorite day of the week? The day I wake up and know that I have no commitments and can spend the whole day doing what I want. Which usually ends up being clean the house.
And now to hand out the nominations: (Ooo! Feel the power! ..Oh, I feel it.)
Dear Goodness- Because yours is my favorite blog to read
Adventures of the Almost Great--Because you haven't blogged in over a year and I miss you!!
Melanie's Photos--Because your blog is sunshine and hope and you always make me smile.
WellBread Mom - I just want to hear you answer 10 questions and also I love your blog.