Saturday, September 8, 2012

Mrs. Sparkly

Part 4 of 4

This might be my favorite award. 
Mrs. Sparkly Award
The sparkly award has 10 commandments which is perfect for someone like me who loves rules.

1.  **Describe yourself in 7 words: Brave, Happy, Hard-working, Creative, Reflective, Quick, Goal-oriented.

2.  **What keeps you up at night? great books & exciting plans.  also small children.

3.  **Whom would you like to be? I tried to think of an actress that I would love to be, but just came up blank.  So I googled "Who would I like to be" and got a couple of pretty interesting reads.  I'll share:
College 101: Who do I want to be?
Create a Character Study for your Ideal Self.

I'm actually thinking up a blog posts on the benefits of ideals. So exciting, huh? Try to restrain yourselves from mobbing my house for the pre-press version.

4.  **What am I wearing right now? Puffin Pajamas (thank you, Amanda)

5.  **What scares you? Tall places and the dark.

6.  **What are the best and worst things about blogging? The best thing about blogging is I like to write and read about my friends & family.  The worst thing is when no one comments on a post that I think is particularly clever.  Then I'm like.....but....hello?...are you there?....

7.  **If I could change one thing about myself, what would it be? My compulsion to tell fibs if I think the person I'm talking to won't like the truth.

8.  **Slankets, yes or no? What the heck is a slanket?...googled it.  and Yes I would like one.

9.  **You can never have too many...... Lindt chocolate truffles.

10.  **Nominations:  And the Mrs. Sparkly award goes to Rachel at the Hatch House who is so creative and definitely adds spice to life.  Just check out these awesome Halloween Costumes (I hope that link works)

So fill in the blank.  What can you never have too many of?  I'd love to know.

3 comments:

  1. I know what you mean about the no comments on a good post thing. I recommend you getting a cat, or maybe blog about that rabbit. That's what the people want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmm, maybe you are right. I do love your posts about your sister daughter cat. I'm not sure I could blog about the rabbit. He(she?) just sits there, so all the pictures would be the same and it would start to look like we had a psychotic killer rabbit that will one day snap and murder us all in our sleep by bouncing on our jugulars.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That sounds like a good post to me. A killer rabbit. All you need is some zombies and a couple Disney Princesses.

      Delete