Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Tagged!

I've been tagged..... (my aunt Lucy Tagged me)

1. Pick up the nearest book (with at least 123 pages)

2. Turn to page 123

3. Find the 5th sentence

4. Post the next three sentences

5. Tag 5 people


"Simon went to the door and opened it. I ran full tilt down the stairs, and across to him. There was a light above the door which made everything seem pitch black beyond."

This is from "I Capture the Castle" by Dodie Smith. It is a marvelous book, loaned to me by my friend and prairie hen, Vea M. Dodie Smith also wrote the book which Disney based the movie "One Hundred and One Dalmations" off of. But don't let that stop you from reading this one. It is re-he-he-heally good. I totally enjoyed it and it made the fact that I was sick in bed with the worst monster cold/flue thing ever a little more bearable last week.

Now I am supposed to tag 5 people, but I don't even know who I would tag... except my sister Katie, BRILLIANT!! so Katie, you are IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment